Wednesday, January 28
Today is an even day
- 1/28 2015-2016 Registration Meeting: for parents/guardians of current 9th-11th grade parents; Media Center; 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- 1/29 Report card distributed
- 1/29 Electives Fair; 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM
- 1/30 Breast Cancer Awareness Assembly: hosted by Suburban Hospital staff for eleventh and twelfth grade female students (Mothers are invited, too!); 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- 1/30 Magnet Arts Night; Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- 2/2 PARCC Night: Information about the new PARCC assessments; 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- 2/5 International Night; the SAC; 7:00 PM
- 2/11 Downcounty Consortium (DCC) Registration Night: for students entering Blair as 9th graders in August (snow date 2/12); Auditorium; 7:00 PM
- Congratulations to Bemnet T. Zewdie, who won a $22,000 scholarship via the 2015 Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program. See this story in the Gazette for more!
- Congratulations to Senior Michael Winer, named a Intel Science Talent Search finalist. Michael will be in the running for $150,000 scholarships this March. See the Washington Post's story here.
- Information for Seniors and their families is available here
- Join the PTSA discussion group email listserv
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Blair Athletics gear is now available; Support Blair athletics and get your stuff today 5 more news items here